How To Build Free Online Authority To Your Website
Building authority for your website is a complex task. The process is similar to the workings of a machine which must be maintained and well-oiled to keep it running. Building authority is a progression that requires persistence, so keep going and keep building!
- Key: use the key to understand the different ways you can build up your site’s authority.
- Link building: Site links, Directories, Gov / Edu links, SEO release, Sponsorship
- Social Media: Twitter, FaceBook, Google plus, Stumbleupon, digg, linkedin.
- Content: Blog, Infographics, Webinar, presentation, Free guide / Whitepaper, Ebook, Press release.
We Follow these techniques to create authority
- Sponsorship: charities and non-profits often have very high authority sites. Donations / Sponsorship give them a reason to link to you.
- Directories: Good directories provide a backlink to a site on an aged domain with solid domain authority.
- Webinars: A large audience with no travelling and post recorded version as video content with links back to your site. Be sure to promote.
- Digg: Submit your content, categorize it correctly and share it with your Digg network.
- Twitter: Grow your followers and share content for new link building opportunities.
- FaceBook: Use facebook to share new content on your site and encourage fans to share your content.
- EDU / GOV links: These are among the rarest type of links and thus the most valuable.
- Press release: PR distributes an optimized press release with keywords and links back to your site. Hundreds of sites may pick it up, gaining you credibility with the media and link juice.
- Blog: According to Hubpost, website that have active blogs get twice and many inbound links as website without active blogs.
- Website Links: Quality website links are the lifeblood of the internet, serving as a vote from one site to another.
- Infographics: The visual appeal of the infographics can drive traffic and links to your website as people share through social media and embed them on their own website.
- Linkedin: Share content with relevant business contacts. Start a group and share there as well.
- Stumbleupon: stumble your content regularly and look at using stumble upon advertising.
- Video: Optimized how to and blog post videos often rank well in search results.
- Ebooks: Show your expertise in your industry. Ebooks deliver standalone value and address real concern and industry subject. Published authors are more likely to get booked for speaking engagements as well getting you in front of potential customers.
- Presentations: Create a branded Slideshare profile with link back to your site and upload your power point presentation too.
- Google Plus: Share content here increase social authority. Add share buttons to your content encourage readers to “+1”.
- Free guide: position yourself as an expert by offering free, authoritative guides and resources document on your site.
- BlackHat: stay on track with ethical practices. Black hat SEO can get you penalized and search engine jail is a lonely place.