1-677-124-44227

437 S Olive St, Los Angeles

Top

Why SEO

Why SEO is really better?

Today, people are much more likely to go online to find local shops and service providers. Google and other search engines have made it easier than ever for customers to find local businesses.

Key phrase

When a customer performs a Google search, he or she enters a string of words known as a “key phrase” to receive a list of websites that are relevant to the search. For example, consider a Boston resident interested in getting a dental exam. He or she might go to  Google and type “dentists in Boston.”

Best Results

Once the list of local dentists appears, the customer will probably look at only the first few results before making a decision. Clearly, it’s important to make sure that your website appears near the top of search engine results.

Search engines use special algorithms to determine website rankings. A search engine optimization (SEO) specialist helps you boost your rankings by finding the best search terms and optimizing your website. Through targeted Internet marketing, keyword integration and high-quality content, an SEO specialist makes your website appear higher in search engine results. You’ll see more traffic, increased conversions and improved sales.

You might think that a listing on the third page of Google will bring you traffic, BUT… It’s important to realize that roughly 60% of Internet users click on the first result. The remaining 40% click on the rest of the results users choose other results from the first page. Few people click past the first page of results, so a lower ranking will have little effect on your overall traffic.

Though SEO is a complicated process, the results you’ll receive are well worth the investment.

Why does SEO matter?

  • 243 Million People in the USA use the internet
  • 92% use search engine frequently
  • 80% only look at organic search results and ignore paid search ads.
  • 78% research prior to purchasing
  • 46% connect through smart phones

Why does rank matter?

Rank – a position search engines assign your website. Impressions are the number of times a site appears when relevant search queries are plugged in the search engine. Visits are the number of people that actually click on & go to your website after they see your search results.

Visits/impression= Click through rate (CTR%)

Some Interesting facts

  • 75% of users never click past the first page of Google.
  • 19% of people who searched i Google visited the #1 website listed.
  • 1% of people who searched in Google visited the #10 website.

 Know how does SEO work?

Search Engine Crawler. It crawls through the internet to help search engines rank websites, like yours. Here is what it cares about.

Is it relevant?

Its main goal is to figure out and deliver the most relevant results when people search on the search engines. It uses clues just like user does when skimming through books to figure out relevance.

Can crawl it?

It has to be able to read through our website to consider it. It can crawl in most spaces, but  it prefer websites with a good code structure, also cant click. So crawler can’t see things that require that to fill stuff out.

Can scan it?

Its only looking to skim because it goes through millions of websites in a typical week, that means it can’t read all of your content. So it will look for clues in obvious places.

  • URL : www.yourwebsite.com
  • Title Tag: Title of the webpage | your site | your company
  • Meta data: Meta keywords & Meta description
  • Image Tags : Image Alt tags, Title and file names,
  • Headers : Header tags (H1, H2, H3, H4, H5) and bolded font in text.
  • Links: links are a popularity vote. The more other websites link to yours – the more popular you are.
  • Content: Overall text on page.

How does it apply?

SEO can help businesses draw large gains in traffic. With algorithm changes like the Google penguin & Panda updates, the web is increasingly rewarding websites with great content & usability with higher rankings while punishing sites that use unethical practices known as “BLACK HAT

Request A Quote