- Fresh out of Y Combinator, Tandem lands millions from Andreessen Horowitz
- Here are the 82 startups from day 2 of Y Combinator’s S19 Demo Days
- Why are revenue-based VCs investing in so many women and underrepresented founders?
- Should your new VC fund use revenue-based investing?
- DoorDash acquires autonomous driving startup Scotty Labs
- Timbuk2’s Parker is a commuter backpack made for the long haul
- Walmart sues Tesla for negligence after multiple solar panel fires
- YC-backed Stoic is a journaling app with a focus on understanding your feelings
- The American AI Initiative: A good first step, of many
- Researchers look into keeping autonomous vehicles from becoming mobile vomitoriums
- Uber-rival Bolt enters European food delivery business
- Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi misses estimates as competition hots up at home
- U.S. Justice Department teams up with states on probe of Big Tech firms
- Intel unveils first artificial intelligence chip Springhill
- Who's tracking you? Facebook users to get more control over data
- Facebook's Libra faces EU antitrust probe: Bloomberg
- U.S. conservatives say Facebook needs 'significant work' to address concerns: former senator
- It's connected devices versus consoles at biggest e-games convention
- Goldman Sachs, China's Ping An back artificial intelligence firm H20.ai
- Goldman CEO memo calls Apple Card 'a beginning' on launch day
- The first reactions for ‘IT Chapter Two’ are in and everyone’s obsessed with Bill Hader
- MoviePass left customers' credit card numbers exposed on unprotected server
- Facebook wants to hire journalists, but where does that leave News Feed?
- Porn site leaks over a million users' private info
- Spider-Man may be leaving the Marvel Universe. Here's what we know so far.
- Woman burns 'It' clown doll after it floats into her backyard
- There's a fast food chicken sandwich war and we have declared the winner
- People are meme-ing this truly bizarre Trump painting
- 'The Matrix' is getting a fourth chapter, starring Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss
- Even a Republican study can't confirm anti-conservative bias on Facebook
- Has LIGO detected its first smash-up of black hole and neutron star? Stay tuned
- Why the developers behind PAX 10 game ‘Heartbound’ live stream their production process
- LinkedIn blocked 21.6M fake accounts in first half of year, as scrutiny of social media giants grows
- Today on GeekWire: Startup releases distinctive headphones; HQ2 is hot; inside Bill Gates’ brain
- National Space Council meeting highlights moon and Mars plan – plus nuclear power
- Vulcan Capital opens first international office in Singapore to invest $100M in Southeast Asia startups
- Netflix documentary ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ to offer unique look at Bill Gates’ work on big problems
- Amazon HQ2 becomes nation’s most competitive region for home buyers as Seattle market cools
- Tech Moves: Leafly taps COO and opens Austin office; Moz adds 3 execs; Possible Finance hires recruiting chief
- Could an app make warehouse work safer? Univ. of Washington algorithm flags risky ergonomics
- Facebook’s New Privacy Feature Comes With a Loophole
- The Dangers of Vaping, a Texas Ransomware Attack, and More News
- Disney+ Brandishes Its Weapon: An Infinity Gauntlet of Brands
- A Huge Ransomware Attack Messes With Texas
- Vaping May Harm Your Blood Flow—Even Without Nicotine
- Think Video on Your Phone Is Slow? It’s Not Your Imagination
- Finally, a Lightning YubiKey to Kill Password Clutter on Your iPhone
- 10 Best Wireless Earbuds for Working Out (2019)
- Mass Shootings May Be Contagious. Can We Contain Them?
- WIRED Book of the Month: *The Memory Police* by Yoko Ogawa
- Breaking: Louisiana State University Twitter warns of armed intruder, tells students to “Run, Hide, or Fight”
- Sony boss wants to bring first-party PlayStation titles to PC
- Facebook lets you (sorta) control what info it gets from other sites
- Review: The Plantronics RIG 700HX is a gaming headset I wouldn’t be embarrassed to use at work
- Robert De Niro’s firm sues employee for $6M for binging 55 eps of Friends at work
- Dark web dealer made to forfeit millions in cryptocurrency gets 70 months in the slammer
- CHEAP: Shield thy eyes! Canon’s EOS 5DS DSLR Camera has 64% off
- Learn the steps for turning a contact into a client for just $35
- Latest Faketoshi says he conveniently ‘lost the hard drive’ containing billions in Bitcoin
- Why in-housing won’t threaten independent creative agencies
- Intel fights back with power-sipping Lakefield chip for weird new PCs – CNET
- The Farewell review: Awkwafina is stunning in this magical comedy-drama – CNET
- HBO's His Dark Materials TV series: Andrew Scott casting, Comic-Con trailer, plot, release date – CNET
- Oculus loses another key figure in VR effort – CNET
- Disney delays Cruella ahead of D23 expo – CNET
- Spider-Man fans are extremely upset about him possibly leaving the MCU – CNET
- Star Wars, Disney Plus, MCU Phase 4: What to expect at Disney's D23 Expo – CNET
- Processor progress is alive and well, the builder of Apple's iPhone chips says – CNET
- Bird or bunny? Internet optical illusion sends viewers down a rabbit hole – CNET
- SimpliSafe has a smart lock coming – CNET
- Vegan food review platform banks $2m in seed round led by 500 Startups
- Changi Airport spinoff looks to reinvent the fragmented freight and cargo industry
- Crypto exchange CoinFLEX raises $10m, launches program to grow trading volume
- Microsoft co-founder’s Vulcan Capital commits $100m for SEA investments, opens Singapore office
- Chinese smartphone brands benefiting from concerns over Huawei in Southeast Asia
- Singapore launches public trial for autonomous shuttle
- Indonesian fitness startup nets $1.25m in pre-series A round
- In brief: WhatsApp in talks with Gojek, Ovo to launch mobile payments in Indonesia: sources
- Indonesian motorcycle parts platform secures pre-seed funding from angel investors
- In Brief: US extends temporary reprieve on Huawei sales ban for 90 days
- GameStop lays off 120 corporate staffers as stock continues to tumble
- Spider-Man is out of the MCU thanks to Sony/Disney standoff
- Apple TV+ will launch in November for $9.99, facing off against Disney+ at $6.99
- Facebook audit of alleged anti-conservative bias fails to pinpoint any
- With Artemis, NASA at risk of repeating Apollo mistakes, scientist warns
- The Matrix 4 is officially happening with Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss
- AT&T brings cable TV prices to online streaming with $135 monthly plan
- The death of “Works with Nest” begins now with Google account migrations
- Super-Earth at a nearby star is a Mercury-like hunk of rock
- Apple Card is now available to all US iPhone owners, adds new cash-back rewards
- China Resists Charge by Twitter, Facebook of Disinformation Effort
- Gun Sellers Are Sneaking Onto Facebook's Secondhand Marketplace
- There's Life After Death Online
- Qualcomm, LG Reach New Patent-Licensing Deal
- Alibaba Mines for Oscar Gold at China's Box Office
- Government Cryptocurrency Cop Heads to Law Firm
- Vaping Moves From the Bathroom to the Classroom
- Baidu, China's Private-Sector Bellwether, Reports 62% Profit Drop
- States to Move Forward With Antitrust Probe of Big Tech Firms
- Twitter, Facebook Act Against Disinformation on Hong Kong Protests
- YouTube is removing its direct messaging feature in September
- Walmart sues Tesla after solar panels catch fire at stores
- Nikon updates its SnapBridge app for faster image transfers
- OnePlus TV arrives in India next month
- Tidal shares songs as Stories in Facebook and Instagram
- YouTube sues user who extorted others through fake takedown requests
- A fourth 'Matrix' movie is happening
- Spotify is getting its own TV mini-series
- Sega’s remastered ‘Yakuza’ bundle for PS4 comes to the US
- Facebook’s Libra Association is being investigated by EU antitrust regulators
- France’s Solar Road Is a Complete Failure
- ET Deals: Vizio 65-Inch Quantum 4K TV $998, Dell Refurb. Core i3 $299, Arris DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem $117
- Microsoft Releases First Chromium Edge Browser Beta
- Starship Technologies Wants to Deploy Thousands of Delivery Robots at US Colleges
- Hands On With the BenQ SW270C Photographer Monitor
- Cerebras Systems Unveils 1.2 Trillion Transistor Wafer-Scale Processor for AI
- Apex Legends Developer Enrages Reddit With Accurate Critique of Toxic Gamers
- Scientists Detect First-Ever Collision Between Black Hole and Neutron Star
- ET Deals: Dell G3 15 Gaming Laptop + $150 Gift Card $979, Apple iPad Pro $799, Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K $39
- Our Galaxy Might Be Home to 10 Billion Earth-Like Planets
Top 10 Technology Blogs
Here the handcrafted tech blog list, which is very popular on the internet. You should read everyday and subscribe news feeds.
Reporting on the technology, startups, venture capital funding, and Silicon Valley.
One of the most popular technology news provider on the internet.
3.Ars Technica Blog
Serving the Technologist for more than a decade. IT news, reviews, and analysis.
Subreddit dedicated to the creation and use of technology and its surrounding issues.
5.Reuters Tech blog
Find the New Technology News, updated news on information latest in technology.
6.The Next Web blog
The latest tech news from around the world. Internet of things, development and coding.
Everything in the topic Tech News focus on only technology.
8.The Wall Street Journal Tech
Find the latest Wall Street Journal stories on tech companies, start-ups and personal technology.
9.CNet Tech news blog
CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting.
Engadget is the original home for technology news and reviews. Since its founding in 2004.
11.Geek Wire Blog
Tech news, commentary and other nerdiness from Seattle, covering Microsoft and giants.
12.Extream Tech Blog
ExtremeTech is the Web’s top destination for news and analysis of emerging tech trends.